PostgreSQL and Perl developer

From: Jon Jensen <jobs(at)endpoint(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL and Perl developer
Date: 2008-01-03 00:40:02
Lists: pgsql-jobs
End Point Corporation seeks a strong Perl programmer with PostgreSQL
experience to consult with our clients in developing web applications with
the Interchange application server. We're especially interested in
individuals experienced with complex SQL queries, PL/pgSQL or PL/Perl
functions, constraints, rules, triggers, and views. Web application
development experience required, and knowledge of the MVC design pattern
is helpful (as is used in Catalyst and Jifty).

Our developers regularly interact directly with our clients via telephone,
email, and IM, so you'll need excellent verbal and written communication
skills. Good candidates pay attention to detail, are careful with
production systems, and code defensively to provide good stability and
maintainability of mission-critical systems.

This is a full-time salaried position with benefits including health
insurance, paid holidays, and vacation, and a self-funded 401(k) plan.

Our employees work either from home offices or from our Manhattan
headquarters. Employees in the United States must be U.S. citizens or
permanent residents allowed to work in the U.S.

Principals only, please. Apply by emailing jobs(at)endpoint(dot)com with details
about your experience and salary expectations. Thank you.

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Nigel WilliamsDate: 2008-01-04 04:06:27