Re: [PLUG] PostgreSQL Conference

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [PLUG] PostgreSQL Conference
Date: 2007-10-12 19:00:46
Lists: pdxpug
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

> It's been years since I was in Portland but remember there were great
> places to eat and drink. Any suggestions?

Rod,

   The Oregonian published an article yesterday that Portland has become a
dining destination because of the plethora of good restaurants ... and no
sales tax.

   Depending on your budget, there's McCormick & Smick's on First and Oak
(seafood), Kells (second and something just south of Burnside) for Irish,
Alexis for Greek, etc. Any brewpub for great beers and ales; the food
quality varies.

Rich

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)