Re: Need for "Getting Started" Tutorial

From: Joshua Kramer <josh(at)globalherald(dot)net>
To: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need for "Getting Started" Tutorial
Date: 2007-05-02 13:44:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Chris,

I did a sidebar on "how to configure PostgreSQL" in an article I did for
Linux Journal a while back.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8085

This should be of some value, because I end up following those exact steps
whenever I install a fresh copy somewhere. Based on your conversation,
what additional information do you think is needed?

Cheers,
-Josh