Re: Odd Timestamp Error WAS Re: Function Creation Error

From: Joshua Kramer <josh(at)globalherald(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Odd Timestamp Error WAS Re: Function Creation Error
Date: 2007-04-08 19:22:43
Lists: pgsql-novice
> You seem to be confused about the difference between a literal constant
> and an expression.  That should just be

Thanks again, Tom.  I didn't notice that - I'll have to see if I can coax
the software into using the expression instead of the string literal.  (It
may be an ADODB thing - because the web app is running a parameterized
query, it automatically inserts the quotation marks.  I'll need to
determine how to get around that.)

Cheers,
-J