Web developer needed, using PostgreSQL and Ruby on Rails or Perl

From: End Point Corporation <jobs(at)endpoint(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Web developer needed, using PostgreSQL and Ruby on Rails or Perl
Date: 2007-02-13 06:09:34
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Growing consulting company End Point Corporation seeks a strong Perl or
Ruby programmer with PostgreSQL experience to develop web applications.
We're especially interested in individuals experienced with complex SQL
queries, custom database functions, constraints, triggers, etc.

Web application development experience is required, with either (1) Ruby
on Rails or (2) Perl web frameworks such as Interchange, Catalyst, Mason,
or equivalent.

Our developers interact directly with our clients via telephone and email,
so we require excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good
candidates pay attention to detail, are careful with production systems,
and code defensively to provide good stability and maintainability of
mission-critical systems.

This is a full-time salaried position. Employees work either from a home
office in the "lower 48" United States, or at our Manhattan office, and a
candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident allowed to work in
the U.S.

Principals only, please. Apply by emailing jobs(at)endpoint(dot)com with details
about your experience. Thank you.

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: PratikDate: 2007-02-20 22:58:13