Re: Thanks ... and an apology

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
Cc: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Thanks ... and an apology
Date: 2006-07-20 20:18:28
Lists: pdxpug
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, David Wheeler wrote:

> Wow, thanks! Can I quote you in my blog? I'll post the slides later today.

David,

   Sure.

   I've been giving presentations for more than 30 years, including lecturing
at universities. I also took a couple of free seminars when InFocus
sponsored them on the use of colors in presentations. Too many folks never
paid attention to the few basic rules of presentations. You did an excellent
job.

Rich