Contract PostgreSQL trainer in Austin, TX

From: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Contract PostgreSQL trainer in Austin, TX
Date: 2005-12-13 17:14:47
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Pervasive is currently seeking a PostgreSQL trainer for contract work
beginning in January onsite at our Austin, TX facility.

As a Pervasive PostgreSQL trainer, you will play an integral role in our
support team.

Criteria :

* Two or more years experience training.
* Must possess a solid grounding in Relational Database Theory.
* Three or more years experience with one or more RDBMS and at least one year
working with PostgreSQL
* Two or more years experience working in at least one Unix like environment
(Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD)
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Experience using PostgreSQL in a production environment.

Please submit your resume to: stefan(dot)willems(at)pervasive(dot)com

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Beau GouldDate: 2005-12-14 04:11:52