Pushing init scripts into contrib/

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Pushing init scripts into contrib/
Date: 2005-12-26 20:38:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi,

PostgreSQL source tree had init scripts in contrib/ years before:

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/contrib/linux/?hideattic=0#dirlist

I suggest to push the init scripts again into contrib/, for people who
don'u use packaged versions and need init scripts.

We could supply different scripts for different platforms, like the init
scripts of our RPMs, init scripts of Debian, etc.

Any objections?

Regards,