Re: pg_dumpall - Need advice

From: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
To: J French <hikenboots(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dumpall - Need advice
Date: 2005-09-16 18:58:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

J,

Not using the debian packages myself, I'll take a guess that on line 2 of the
file: /etc/postgresql/postgresql.env it is specifiying the
/usr/lib/postgresql/bin/readpgenv for some function and you do not have the
readpgenv script/binary on your system, so it exits. Perhaps that file comes
with a package that did not get installed, though I would think debian's
package manager would not allow that behavior.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
Frost Consulting, LLC http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/