Re: PostgreSQL @ Linux World - a very successful Harambee!!

From: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org,Githogori wa Nyangara-Murage <githogori(at)yahoo(dot)com>,githogori <githogori(at)siliconbazaar(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL @ Linux World - a very successful Harambee!!
Date: 2005-08-07 02:27:05
Lists: sfpug
On Sat, 6 Aug 2005, Josh Berkus wrote:

>> Man, if I show up in just a tshirt, I think they'll throw me out. :-)
>> Is jeans and a button down shirt appropriate?  Or it needs to be slacks?
>>
>> Where do I get one of those postgresql t-shirts?
>
> I have a few (like, 6) left.   I could sell you one (proceeds go to the
> PostgreSQL Foundations impending legal bills).   $10 price for booth
> volunteers, or free if you do 2 or more shifts.

I'll take an XL if you have one...if they run slightly on the large side, I
can probably take an L if that's all you have.  How can I get it from you
since I'm doing the morning shift?  Can you send it with one of the other
folks by chance?

Now what's this about impending legal bills?

Phone: 650-780-7908	FAX: 650-649-1954