Patch for rowset_size -> size_of_rowset change

From: Jon Jensen <jon(at)endpoint(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patch for rowset_size -> size_of_rowset change
Date: 2005-06-02 03:11:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc
PostgreSQL ODBC folks,

In order to get psqlodbc to compile, we had to change opts->rowset_size to
opts->size_of_rowset in two places (the first part of the attached patch).
I also found a couple of places the debugging output was displaying an old
name, and those are the other two parts of the patch.

Can anyone see any problem with these changes? If not, would you apply
them? The patch was made against CVS head.

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: NoelDate: 2005-06-02 06:42:42