execute sql script w/o stopping after error?

From: "Carl R(dot) Brune" <brune(at)ohio(dot)edu>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: execute sql script w/o stopping after error?
Date: 2006-01-31 18:33:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Does pgadmin3 offer a way to execute sql scripts without
stopping if an error is encountered? I've got a script
which starts by dropping table (which may or may not exist)
and then rebuilds it. If I execute the script with psql
(using \i) script execution continues after errors. However
if I try to do this with the query tool of pgadmin3 it stops
after the drop table statement (if the table doesn't exist).

Thanks,

Carl B.