Minor inconsistency at archives.postgresql.org

From: Steve Simms <steve(at)deefs(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Minor inconsistency at archives.postgresql.org
Date: 2005-01-27 17:26:42
Lists: pgsql-www

I just noticed this one, and found it a bit amusing:

Description of pgsql-committers:
Notification of CVS commits are sent to this list. Do not post here!

Archive page for pgsql-committers (right at the top):
To post, send mail to pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

This wouldn't be much of a problem if a similar line were on the archive
pages for all the lists, but at least for the other two I'm looking at
(-bugs and -patches), the "To post" line *isn't* there.

Can we get it removed from this page as well? :-)

--
Steve Simms <steve(at)deefs(dot)net>
http://www.deefs.net