Anyone willing to chat to someone as a postgresql reference?

From: Anton de Wet <adw(at)obsidian(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Anyone willing to chat to someone as a postgresql reference?
Date: 2004-11-24 08:41:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

This from a partner of us:

> The client has decided to go for PostGreSQL on condition that they can
> talk to people who already use it in a distributed environment or with
> high volumes.
> We need to put this baby to bed as soon as possible.

I've passed them the case studies from the website, but they need a bit
more of that fuzzy feeling as it will be a database for a large call
centre and the whole business will depend on it.

We've done lots of work with postgres, but it has mostly been smallish
databases in applications and non-replicated systems.

Is there anyone that can volunteer for fielding a call and answer a few
questions just to make them feel safe?

Anton