Schema 'public'

From: Michael Talbot-Wilson <mtw(at)view(dot)net(dot)au>
Subject: Schema 'public'
Date: 2006-04-19 04:26:39
Lists: pgsql-novice
Is there any way to prevent the thing telling you that it/whatever is
in the public schema?  I find this intrusive.  If I were running a
seat/flight bookings/reservations system for Japan Airlines perhaps I
wouldn't.  But I ain't and I do.  I am never going to explicitly use a
schema.  Multiple databases is sufficient for much bigger companies
than mine.

And I think the term "schema" is bizarre in this context.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Richard Broersma JrDate: 2006-04-19 04:58:15