Defining the same relation in another database

From: Michael Talbot-Wilson <mtw(at)view(dot)net(dot)au>
Subject: Defining the same relation in another database
Date: 2006-04-19 04:16:12
Lists: pgsql-novice

How do you do this? I guess it may require heroic methods such as the
editing of dumps. Or it is easy?

I'd like to do this because the \d is complicated. I've prototyped
this thing in a temp database and now I'd like to do it for real. I'd
rather not copy it down on paper and do it all again.

It is okay to move the relation and its data, but I really just want
to recreate it in another database.