Problem: UTS will not allow us to hold SydPUG (for free)

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem: UTS will not allow us to hold SydPUG (for free)
Date: 2006-08-22 02:37:48
Lists: sydpug
Hi all,

I just got an email from UTS. They want $200 for room hire for SydPUG
(SLUG have been hit with >$600).

This means we need a facility in or close to the CBD which can accommodate
us. Does anyone have access to a room where we can hold the SydPUG
meeting (the next meeting is the 5th of September)? Ideally, it would be
able to accommodate 20 people and have AV facilities. If necessary, I can
arrange AV myself.

Thanks in advance,

Gavin

sydpug by date