Re: May 2nd meeting of the Sydney PostgreSQL Users Group

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Tim Allen <tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: May 2nd meeting of the Sydney PostgreSQL Users Group
Date: 2006-05-02 22:52:23
Lists: sydpug
On Tue, 2 May 2006, Tim Allen wrote:

> Gavin Sherry wrote:
> > The May meeting of the Sydney PostgreSQL Users Group will be held on the
> > 2nd of May at UTS.
> >
> > The meeting will commence at 6:30pm.
> >
> > Gavin Sherry will be discussing best practice procedures for employees and
> > contractors deploying, administering and implementing backup and disaster
> > recovery for PostgreSQL.
> >
> > The meeting will be held in building 1 (the tower building), level 4, room
> > 406.
>
> For the benefit of those who wandered all around level 4 of building 1
> without finding any such room, could you tell us where exactly it is?
> Just in case the same room is used on a future occasion...

:-(

I tried to keep a look out to see if anyone was having difficulty -- sorry
I missed you.

It is/was at the back north westerner corner near the toilets and the
entrance to building 2.

I'm going to print out some signs for next time.

For future reference, my mobile number is 0418 487 420.

Sorry again.

Gavin