Re: Is there a meeting tomorrow night?

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Chris Velevitch <chris(dot)velevitch(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is there a meeting tomorrow night?
Date: 2006-04-03 12:35:25
Lists: sydpug
On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, Chris Velevitch wrote:

> Is there a meeting tommorrow night?

Well, I was preparing something like a PostgreSQL setup and installation
guide for consultants or contractors -- ie, half the people on this list.
You've all installed it before but what is the best way to install it
under Red Hat Enterprise Linux, for example? How do you do upgrades? That
kind of thing.

Ashley asked me to postpone that because he'd requested it and cannot make
it tomorrow. I don't have time to organise alternative talks and am
generally disorganised after LinuxWorld Expo last week.

Sorry for the late notice.

Thanks,

Gavin