Re: March meeting?

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Tim Allen <tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: March meeting?
Date: 2006-03-02 06:18:28
Lists: sydpug
Hi Tim,

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Tim Allen wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there going to be a meeting in March? Gavin, are you back, or are you

Yes. I will make the announcement soon. I intend to talk about extending
PostgreSQL with pl/pgsql and other neat treats, based on my work on the
MySQL and Oracle compatability projects. The meeting will be next Tuesday
at UTS.

> still on the international public speaking circuit with Bruce Momjian
> and Bill Clinton? ;) Has anyone identified a venue?

In Melbourne at the moment. Bill ditched me for some Carly Fiorina :(.

Thanks,

Gavin