Add a "Known Issues" section

From: Qingqing Zhou <zhouqq(at)cs(dot)toronto(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Add a "Known Issues" section
Date: 2006-01-01 21:45:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Do we have a "known issues" section somewhere? If not, I would suggest we
split the TODO list into two big sections, one is the PostgreSQL
improvement part, the other is the known issues part.

AFAICS there are some long lasting problems there simply because hackers
are not aware of or too trouble to fix. Splitting the TODO list will ring
the bell more loudly.

Regards,
Qingqing