November Sydpug meeting: Cancelled

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: November Sydpug meeting: Cancelled
Date: 2005-10-28 07:07:16
Lists: sydpug

Hi all,

As Sydpug for November falls on Melbourne Cup day, we have to cancel the
meeting. JSBH is not taking bookings for our usual room due to the holding
of the race and I cannot think of an alternate location. Also, I'm sure
some of you have other plans for the evening, as it is Melbourne Cup day.

Thanks,

Gavin