September Sydpug cancelled

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: September Sydpug cancelled
Date: 2005-09-05 08:37:37
Lists: sydpug
Hi all,

Sorry for the late notice. Sydpug will not be held for September. I have
not been able to organise a speaker and must work tomorrow evening.

October is looking go though. I will be giving a talk on the multimaster
replication project I have been working on over the last 6 months and a
new comer will be speaking on his company's use of PostgreSQL to solve
some very complicated problems.

Looking forward to seeing you all next month,

Gavin

sydpug by date

Next:From: Shaimaa A.NDate: 2005-09-26 18:59:31