Potential short term contract

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Potential short term contract
Date: 2005-04-06 02:40:32
Lists: sydpug

Hi all,

A manufacturer has contacted me and has an urgent project for a Perl and
PostgreSQL expert. The application is a resource management/supplier
management application which needs to be moved to a different
(Linux) server and had additional reporting functionality. A few onsite
meetings will be necessary to set out requires, do the move etc. The rest
can be done remotely.

I do not have time to do this myself so I thought I'd put it to the list.
The main problem is that they are based in Oberon (over the Blue
Mountains).

The company has a very tight deadline and you'll need to be on the job
tomorrow. Send me an email if you're interested.

Thanks,

Gavin