December 7th Meeting

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: December 7th Meeting
Date: 2004-11-30 06:05:30
Lists: sydpug
Hi all,

I was going to propose that we for the December 7th meeting we have two
quick talks and then all enjoy a meal together to celebrate the holiday
season. Unfortunately, I cannot attend as I will be in Japan talking about
PostgreSQL (of course).

Neil mentioned that he would be interested in doing a talk but I'd open it
up to anyone who would like to put together a presentation for the final
meeting of the year. I'm sure I heard Bruce talking about a Smalltalk
procedural language implementation paper; Robert, I thought, wanted to
show all who would listen his new unit testing framework for the backend
and (seriously) Claudio promised a talk on how he managed to port
PostgreSQL to Windows, the kinds of problems he came across and so on
:-).

So, for those who attend on the 7th, have a good time and I will see you
in the new year, if not sooner.

Thanks,

Gavin

sydpug by date

Next:From: Anand KumriaDate: 2004-12-04 06:58:50