There has been much talk of content being the bottle neck for a new site.
Here is a todo list as I see it:
* Related projects page: do we remove (Gavin)
* Case studies: Omar has done some work on this
(http://postgresql.tinysofa.com/about/casestudies) and Josh, Robert and I
will be working on adding more case studies. This will be a longer term
* Press page -- waiting on content
* Downloads page to have links to other projects (Done on Omar's site.
Omar, can you send a patch?)
* Company list and hosting solutions from techdocs
Is there anything else? If not, there's not a lot of stuff to be done...
In response to
pgsql-www by date
|Next:||From: Alexey Borzov||Date: 2004-11-21 08:26:19|
|Subject: Re: Vote on Omar Design|
|Previous:||From: Gavin Sherry||Date: 2004-11-21 05:52:29|
|Subject: interfaces page|