Next meeting: November 9th at James Squire Brew House

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Next meeting: November 9th at James Squire Brew House
Date: 2004-11-01 04:35:34
Lists: sydpug

Hi all,

Due to the Melbourne cup being on tomorrow and no alternative venues being
found, we cannot hold the PUG meeting tomorrow :-(.

Some people preferred that we just cancel it this month but most people
who have contacted me still want to meet this month. So, we will have a
PUG meeting at the usual premises on the 9th of November from 6:30pm. I
will talk on Point in Time Recovery, Neil will have something new and
interesting to look at and Tim Allen has offered to provide a case study
of his company's use of Postgres.

Thanks,

Gavin