Finalising next meeting

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Finalising next meeting
Date: 2004-09-30 12:56:04
Lists: sydpug

Hi all,

I want to get an indication of whether we should hold the next meeting on
Tuesday 5th of October or delay it until the first Tuesday of November in
recognition of the last meeting having been held only last week.

I think that if at least 10 people show up, its worth going away. Can I
see a show of hands?

FYI: I will be giving a tutorial on tablespaces, Neil will be giving a
technical talk, we will have a short case study from Philip Rhodes about
PostgreSQL at his company and then Q&A.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Gavin