Re: I understand now

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)linuxworld(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Bruce <bruce(at)centerstage(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I understand now
Date: 2004-05-06 23:21:30
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, 5 May 2004, Bruce wrote:

> We're going with PostgreSQL. Period. I'd like to thank the people who
> responded. They were astonishing for a couple reasons:
> 1. Their speed at responding
> 2. Their passion
> 3. Their knowledge

Great.

One way on which you can assist the project in the future is by putting
together a case study of your experiences with your migration project
(good and bad) as well as a guide for those migrating from Fox pro. As you
can see, that kind of information is extremely useful and as a guide on
the web site would be available to all.

Thanks,

Gavin