guc variables flags explicitly initialisation

From: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: guc variables flags explicitly initialisation
Date: 2004-04-18 09:42:50
Lists: pgsql-patches

Dear patchers,

One more of my 'very simple' patch serie.

please find attached a large but simple patch that insures that all guc
variables flags are explicitly set, instead of relying on the default
behavior of static variable area to be filled with zeros.

I thought falsely that there was a bug because of this so I developed the
patch. In fact the bug was in my code.

Anyway, as the patch is ready, I submit it anyway, as it seems reasonnable
to me to do so. It validates for me against current cvs head.

Have a nice day,

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr

Attachment Content-Type Size
guc_flags.patch text/plain 61.6 KB