Re: port for interix

From: Sami Kuhmonen <sami(at)iqs(dot)fi>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: port for interix
Date: 2004-02-03 12:51:24
Lists: pgsql-ports
> Is their a port for interix?  Checking host line reads i586-pc-interix3.
> this is trying to compile under windows xp with services for UNIX
> running

I have succesfully compiled Postgresql for Interix. I had to tell the
configure script to use template for Linux (probably others would work
too) and set _ALL_SOURCES.

./configure --with-template=linux

This should work, can't remember whether I needed --host -option there or

Now I only have to do some speed testing to know if this would be The Way
to run Postgresql on Windows.

 Sami Kuhmonen			feenix(at)iqs(dot)fi
 IQS Partners Finland

pgsql-ports by date