Re: Weird behaviour on Solaris: recv() returns ENOENT

From: "David F(dot) Skoll" <dfs(at)roaringpenguin(dot)com>
To: Forest Wilkinson <lyris-pg(at)tibit(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Weird behaviour on Solaris: recv() returns ENOENT
Date: 2003-06-27 12:46:30
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Forest Wilkinson wrote:

> I'm having a similar problem, but instead of ENOENT I'm getting what
> appears to be ECONNREFUSED.

> What could be going on here? David, did you ever resolve your
> problem?

I didn't exactly resolve the problem, but we fixed it to my
satisfaction. The problem appeared when the customer was using PHP
with PostgreSQL in the multi-threaded iPlanet server. It went away
when he switched to the single-threaded Apache.

Since we only "officially" support our product under Apache, I considered
the problem solved.

--
David.