old thread: Migration from mySQL to postgreSQL

From: Ralph Graulich <maillist(at)shauny(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: old thread: Migration from mySQL to postgreSQL
Date: 2003-04-28 14:36:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

several months ago I was kindly asked wether my experiences of migrating
an mySQL application to a postgreSQL application and comparing their
performance can be included on the webpage of postgreSQL for other's
reference.

Someone contacted me by private eMail and stated he is in charge of
putting that thing online and that was the person to whom I sent my
rewritten report to. Meanwhilst I assume that person wasn't the
person in charge for putting it online.

To cut a long story short: Due to an unhappy circumstance I lost that
eMail, so I don't know whom I sent this report to.

Finally I checked the postgreSQL site and saw that my report isn't online.
As I don't want to rewrite the whole long report, I kindly ask that person
to get in touch with me, so we can send the whole thing again to the
correct person.

Kind regards
... Ralph ...