Re: BUG #1491: Getting an "undefined symbol" when loading

From: alexis(at)m2osw(dot)com
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #1491: Getting an "undefined symbol" when loading
Date: 2005-02-22 06:29:31
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Tom,

Ha! If I'd known of the select version(); I would have fixed the problem
sooner! It all works when you run the right version... 8-)

You may want to specify that select command in the doc in regard to
modules so people can test their backend version before to bug you guys.

Thank you for the hint, very helpful. This ltree stuff is really cool!

Alexis