libpq PQexecPrepared returns NULL

From: Gergely Czuczy <phoemix(at)harmless(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: libpq PQexecPrepared returns NULL
Date: 2004-03-04 12:07:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

i've got a very strange problem, PQexecPrepared returns NULL, but if i
immadietly rerun the query it will run normally, returning the query
result. what can be the problem, and how could I track it down, solve it?

any suggestions welcome

Gergely Czuczy
mailto: phoemix(at)harmless(dot)hu

The point is, that geeks are not necessarily the outcasts
society often believes they are. The fact is that society
isn't cool enough to be included in our activities.

pgsql-interfaces by date