libpq PQexecPrepared returns NULL

From: Gergely Czuczy <phoemix(at)harmless(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: libpq PQexecPrepared returns NULL
Date: 2004-03-04 12:07:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
hello,

i've got a very strange problem, PQexecPrepared returns NULL, but if i
immadietly rerun the query it will run normally, returning the query
result. what can be the problem, and how could I track it down, solve it?

any suggestions welcome

bye,

Gergely Czuczy
mailto: phoemix(at)harmless(dot)hu
PGP: http://phoemix.harmless.hu/phoemix.pgp

The point is, that geeks are not necessarily the outcasts
society often believes they are. The fact is that society
isn't cool enough to be included in our activities.

pgsql-interfaces by date