Re: PQexecParams and types

From: Czuczy Gergely <phoemix(at)harmless(dot)hu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PQexecParams and types
Date: 2004-02-03 14:56:06
Lists: pgsql-performance
hello

to leave it unspecified what value should I set to the paramTypes array?
and could you insert this answer to to docs, it could be useful

Bye,

Gergely Czuczy
mailto: phoemix(at)harmless(dot)hu
PGP: http://phoemix.harmless.hu/phoemix.pgp

The point is, that geeks are not necessarily the outcasts
society often believes they are. The fact is that society
isn't cool enough to be included in our activities.