Press Release and eRServer

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Press Release and eRServer
Date: 2003-10-25 13:45:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Is it really the ideal solution that the first item in the press release
of PostgreSQL is eRServer?  I don't mind mentioning auxilliary software,
but I think the press release of PostgreSQL should primarily concern the
software PostgreSQL.  Also, one might say that the release of eRServer is
already "old news", which had its own press release that went out over two
months ago.  Am I looking at the latest version here?

pgsql-advocacy by date