Re: Was: Re: 7.3.3 ANALYZE problem

From: Achilleus Mantzios <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Was: Re: 7.3.3 ANALYZE problem
Date: 2003-07-03 12:23:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> Achilleus Mantzios <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com> writes:
> > Finally i found the bad row in the bad table.
>
> Were you able to determine what value was actually stored?  (You might
> try using EXTRACT to get different parts of it.)

I was sorta in panic mode especially when i saw this pg_dump not working,
so i prefered to get things back to normal, (since it was on production)
than solve the problem.

But i reproduced the problem by entering (exactly as you quoted)

1000000000-07-02 16:11:00

> 			regards, tom lane

Achilleus Mantzios
S/W Engineer
IT dept
Dynacom Tankers Mngmt
Nikis 4, Glyfada
Athens 16610
Greece
tel:    +30-210-8981112
fax:    +30-210-8981877
email:  achill at matrix dot gatewaynet dot com
        mantzios at softlab dot ece dot ntua dot gr

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: rocoDate: 2003-07-03 12:28:17