Re: First version of Turkish Language file

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: First version of Turkish Language file
Date: 2003-06-25 11:08:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi ,

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

> Sorry, it is just that I cannot find your files:
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgsqlturkce

I've justreplied Dave's e-mail about this but it was not delivered to the
list. I think there was a problem with attachment. Sf.net says at the
bottom of tha page: "NOTE: ViewCVS is currently running against the backup
CVS server; data shown may be up to 24 hours old." That's why you can't
see via web interface :(

> Could you send tared pgadmin.po and pgadmin.mo files by Email on the Hackers
> list, with CC to me and Dave Page. This is the best place to post them.

Instead of attaching them; let me give you an url to prevent bandwith
waste :)

http://www.gunduz.org/seminer/pg/pgadmin3.po
http://www.gunduz.org/seminer/pg/pgadmin3.mo

Thanks.

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org devrim(dot)gunduz(at)linux(dot)org(dot)tr