Re: Meeting in May, June?

From: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting in May, June?
Date: 2003-04-30 22:04:51
Lists: sfpug
On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> David Wheeler still needs to give his presentation on Bricolage
> Elein should re-introduce her material for her book, since the last meeting
> was so sparsely attended.
> I want to introduce the "Annotated PostgreSQL.conf" I'm working on.

I'm happy to give a demo.

> Evening of:
> Tuesday, May 6: 	A
> Wednesday, May 7:	N
> Thursday, May 8:	N
> Friday, May 9:	N
> Monday, May 12:	N
> Tuesday, May 13:	A
> Wedneday, May 14:	P
> Thursday, May 15:	P
> Friday, May 16:	A
> Monday, May 19:	P
> Tuesday, May 20:	P
> Wednesday, May 21:	P
> Thursday, May 22:	P
> Friday, May 23:	A
> Monday, May 26:	A
> Tuesday, May 27:	N # Demoing Bricolage for SF.pm
> Wednesday, May 28:	N
> Thursday, May 29:	P
> Friday, May 30:	A

Folks are welcome to come to my demo for the San Francisco Perl Mongers on
the 27th, too. An announcement will go out soon.

Regards,

David

--
David Wheeler                                       AIM: dwTheory
david(at)kineticode(dot)com                                ICQ: 15726394