Re: Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th

From: Matthew Lanier <matt(at)cloudfactory(dot)org>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th
Date: 2003-01-08 19:58:21
Lists: sfpug
postgressers-

i suggest we meet at one of the many burrito places in or around the 16'th
and mission bart stop.

it's cheap.
you can generally clear out a few tables and meet.
i can't guarantee that it's quiet, but the other sfpug (sf.pm.org) has
successfully met at a variety of restaurants that are louder than your
average burrito place.

matt lanier

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I we want a meeting place closer to BART (which would be good for many people)
> we need to find one.   I need some help on this.  Our ideal location would be
> either:
>
> 1) An inexpensive restaurant, which is quiet on Tuesday nights or has a
> private dining room for large parties, or:
>
> 2) A tech company with offices downtown or SOMA near Market who can host us in
> a large meeting room where we can order delivery.
>
> For option 2, I have no ideas.
>
> For option 1, I know several restaurants which are quiet and near BART but not
> cheap; several which are cheap and quiet but not near BART, and and a few
> which are cheap and near BART but not quiet.
>
> Suggestions, please!
>
> --
> -Josh Berkus
>  Aglio Database Solutions