Re: Two questions

From: Laurette Cisneros <laurette(at)nextbus(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Two questions
Date: 2002-11-16 00:49:32
Lists: sfpug
Howdy,

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Folks,
>
> First, I wanted to know how people feel about forwarding vaguely
> postgresql-releated announcements to this list.   For example, I was just
> sent a survey by the local Oracle User's Group they'd like us to participate
> in.
>
> My feeling is, we all already get enough mail.  But I thought I'd ask.

My feeling too...I'd rather not...but, if others want to, it's ok with me.
Moderation is the spice of life.  Or something like that.

> Second, how many folks on this list are currently doing freelance contracting?
> I frequently have work that needs subcontracting, and would like to populate
> the "postgresql" section of my rolodex.

You can still put me in your rolodex ;.) even though I work full-time (and have
evenings periodically filled up with classes and/or other (always making
room for sfpug!)).

By the way Josh, thanks for taking on the task of coordinating the list, the
meetings and whatever else may fall your way for this!

--
Laurette Cisneros
The Database Group