Re: DBD::Pg now without maintainer

From: alex(at)pilosoft(dot)com
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DBD::Pg now without maintainer
Date: 2002-10-15 21:27:25
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
For what its worth, I'm doing heavy postgresql development at my new
business, and wouldn't mind picking up DBD::Pg maintainership.

I think I'm fairly familiar with DBD::Pg details, having submitted more
than a few patches last year (some accepted some fallen by wayside, to
both Edmund and Jeff).

-alex