pg_upgrade

From: "Mr(dot) Shannon Aldinger" <god(at)yinyang(dot)hjsoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_upgrade
Date: 2002-06-30 16:56:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Where does one find docs on the pg_upgrade tool, I've already used the
search pages on the website which returned nothing helpful. I already
looked at the man pages that came with 7.2.1 and there is no man page for
this tool.

So far all I've been able to get the tool to do is complain that it:
a. doesn't like the parameters and prints out the usage
b. that the file doesn't exist

Any pointers to documentation would be very appreciated.