Re: Stored Procedure / Trigger Strangeness

From: laotse(at)lumberjack(dot)snurgle(dot)org
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Stored Procedure / Trigger Strangeness
Date: 2001-12-21 15:47:00
Lists: pgsql-general

I'll try passing multiple column names and see how that does. If that does
not work, I could write a plpgsql function that gets called first with all
the arguments and then calls fti multiple times, once for each keyword, I
suppose.

Brian Knox
Just Another Perl Hacker
perl -le '$_="6110>374086;2064208213:90<307;55";tr[0->][ LEOR!AUBGNSTY];print'