Re: Current ODBC driver fails on Win2K

From: Erle Czar Mantos <erle(at)hindang(dot)msuiit(dot)edu(dot)ph>
To: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Current ODBC driver fails on Win2K
Date: 2002-02-28 02:44:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc

hi all:

       Is your ODBC driver the latest driver because
the latest ODBC driver I had works fine on a Win2K.
       Anyway, why don't you consider using the
open source ZeosDBO components in Delphi for accessing
a PostgreSQL db, it uses the native libpq and is generally faster.
I do see the reason why you're using ODBC.

                                                   Erle Mantos