Pg 8.0 in SysAdmin Magazine

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pg 8.0 in SysAdmin Magazine
Date: 2005-04-12 15:27:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I don't remember seeing this mentioned on the list so please excuse this
posting if it ahs been already.

I finally got to look at the April issue of SysAdmin Magazine and in the
"New Products" section postreSGQL 8.0 is listed.  I found it used ,
intentionally or not , a clever way to appeal to the "suits".  The
announcement is from the "PostgreSQL Global Development Group".  The next
sentence begins "According to the company ... "

Rod

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Robert BernierDate: 2005-04-12 15:34:27