Re: Problem running psql on win32 - reg.

From: K-Sudhakaran <sudhakar(at)ncb(dot)ernet(dot)in>
To: mike g <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <avishorp(at)walla(dot)co(dot)il>
Subject: Re: Problem running psql on win32 - reg.
Date: 2004-07-09 06:17:49
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi
Thanx for your response. BTW I am not able to connect to any applications.
I tried doing createdb, initdb , psql for everything I get the same error.

And I am a novice postgres User, just get started (yet to) use it. whats
that ipv6? I am not sure abt what it is.

BTW Shud I use cygwin for simulate unix env. in Windows? is that
mandatory? But another colleague of mine he donwloaded some postgre set in
which no cygwin is needed, and his is up and running.

would you give Some more guidance plz?

Thanx and regards
Sudhakaran