Re: PGfs Codebase? even old version????bb at wv dot com

From: "scott(dot)marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
To: Adam Alkins <postgresql(at)rasadam(dot)com>
Cc: Matt Dent <MattD(at)microsrc(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGfs Codebase? even old version????bb at wv dot com
Date: 2004-04-19 15:58:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

A couple of points,

1: One might want to look at the global file system, which i think is
still in some kind of active development.

2: Remember when the whole firebirdSQL thing went down and we said no
would ever use the same name as our database for another project??? haha.
The universe proves to be more strange and twisted than we had at first
thought.