Re: New Poll @ Codewalkers

From: "scott(dot)marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
To: Dennis Gearon <gearond(at)cvc(dot)net>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)justsportsusa(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New Poll @ Codewalkers
Date: 2003-07-22 19:24:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

I just wandered through their database forum, and it's chock full of
people doing things the wrong way. I've already spent enough time on
PHPBuilder trying to get people to understand fks, constraints, sequences
etc... Now I've got another site to check for people giving really bad
solutions to non-existent problems (i.e. my sequence has holes, how do I
get rid of them...) :-)